Friday, October 26, 2012

Just do it!

Its so gloomy and cloudy outside. You know what that means?.. perfect weather to go jogging! I'll admit, I've been such a lazy bum for the last month or so. Its weird. Somehow I became this very inactive person, who pretty much hates exercising now. I like to blame work for all of this. Yet, in reality, I know its something that I can't blame anyone or anything on. It's something that I, myself must work on. Along with the chilly weathers sometimes, I just lost my motivation to get up and start moving. EXCUSES, EXCUSES, EXCUSES, I know, I know... I am a terrible person. Even right now, I'm literally trying to talk myself out of it, again! Just really wish there was some group of girls around the area, who may have similar problems. I seriously need to meet new active people.
For now, I think I really need some hard core motivation to WANT to get fit again. Sometimes I just have to really think bout Jack. He's my honey bum, my happiness, my better half. Thinking of him always makes me want to better myself because I love him and I want to be in the best shape possible for him. He is my MOTIVATION.


In the meantime, I hope this Manifesto poster ( I love this poster) will inspire and motivate you to do whatever it is that you've been wanting to do, but have been putting it off FAR TOO LONG. Do it today!

No comments:

Post a Comment