Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Mmm.. cake

Our friend, Haolan's birthday weekend!
You know what Richmond needs? A Korean bakery! Oh, how I wish I knew how to bake those delicious soft, airy, spongy, and light cakes. This was the closet to a Korean cake I could find around the area and it was from Whole Foods. It's quite pretty and the whip was light, yet the cake itself is not as soft and sponge like as we liked.  I just may attempt to bake myself a sponge cake in the near future. Even though I'm not much of a baker, but its a skill I want to improve on. I think baking is such a fun concept, whether it be for friends and family to eat or the process of baking, the experience itself brings joy. I sure wish there were some bakers I can befriend around the area to help me along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment